Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Facade' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distribution of facade elements

Hi everyone. I'm quite a beginner in grasshopper and i have a problem I would like to be able to create or define a finite set of modular…

Started by Mauro Mantovani

2 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

Facade Hole Pattern Problem

Hello Everyone!I have a problem with the facade which I can not to deal with, at the beginning I wanted to do it using image sampler to be…

Started by Grzegorz Baliński

2 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Grzegorz Baliński

Parametric Facade

Hello, I'm an Civil Engineer student and I'm studyng Visual Programming for the first time. I'm tryng to do a Parametric Facade, it's my fi…

Started by Chiara Franzone

2 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Chiara Franzone

Facade Optimisation

Hello, I am working on a research project with the goal of developing a façade optimization tool which focuses on designing shading devices…

Started by Ramprasath

0 Feb 25, 2017

Attractor points and curves - Kinetic Facade

New to GH so could do with some help setting up an attractor point on the attached grid i have made. I want the attractor to control the an…

Started by John Wildsmith

7 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

EXPANDED METAL SHEET FACADE

Hi everyone, do someone knows where I can find an algorithm with the following pattern where I can control the openings ? I saw many applic…

Started by Alessio

2 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Alessio

Window Frame Facade - random size surface division

Good evening everybody. Is there anyway to do a facade like shown below. Dividing a surface into random rectangle shapes? There is thi…

Started by JJK

5 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Need Help on facade shading

Dear Friends.Can someone help me in to this file,I'm Doing some Facade Shadings and when the surface is vertical the elements are closing v…

Started by Petrit Pasha

2 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Petrit Pasha

How to make Weaves on Fachade

Hi, i'm an architect student, i have to design a long building and for the facade i saw the job of Crawford Architects in Zahner Factory Ex…

Started by NicolArch

2 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by NicolArch

TRIANGULATION ON THE FACADE

Hi Everyone, I would like to make the facade of my building in the format of these styles, but don't really have any clue on how to do it.…

Started by MAR

3 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by MAR

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by