Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Error' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IronPython Runtime List. ===> Problem.

Working on my Project of CSV Component i found a problem that i dont find solution in the Internet or in the previous Discussions.  i dont…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

10 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Fabio D'Agnano

Python Error "Solution exception:Method not found:rhino.Plugins.Plugin rhino.Plugins.Plugin.find(system.guid)"

HI,all.This is the first time I use Python in grasshopper .When i just put it out,it warned for "Solution exception:Method not found:rhino.…

Started by GuangYang

4 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by SusieLiu

Mesh with Holes, Bionic Structure

Hey Guys, I'm currently working on a project using bionic structures to reduce the weight of parts made by 3D printing. Since my universit…

Started by Dominique Lehmon

1 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Data conversion failed from Curve to Loft Options

Hi! I am trying to do a Loft between a set of curves and the curves resulting from an offset of that same set. The Loft component gives me…

Started by Fernando Maytorena

8 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Lukasz Domagala

GH Error on load

Hello, For a while now I've received an error window when launching Gh and finally decided to ask for help with it. I have attached the GH…

Started by Bryan Oknyansky

2 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Bryan Oknyansky

Deformed Mesh Error [Karamba]

Hi everyone, I'd like to know why the output 'DeformedMesh' of the tool 'ModelView' is always empty in the cases I run (for any case of st…

Started by David ML

0 Mar 23, 2017

Grasshopper Kangaroo Triangular Element Error

Hi all, I'm trying to analyse different origami folded structures with kangaroo. I've applied some unary forces to see how they will deform…

Started by Max

3 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

Problem Installing Elk2 on Mac: Rhino WIP

I have dragged Elk.gha and all other files into the correct folder, but elk components do not show up in the toolbar.  Errors given in rhin…

Started by Kevan Kasmai

0 Jan 19, 2017

Ladybug Analysis Error, Legend bar display error

Hi guys, I have encountered a wired thing recently with LB. After I run the analysis with LB_SunlightHourAnalysis component, the output op…

Started by Lei Yang

5 May 13, 2016
Reply by Lei Yang

Python component not working

I'm having this problem with Python; if I open a proyect already started, or if I open a new document and start adding components; and then…

Started by Leonardo Nuevo Arenas

3 May 2, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by