Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Edges' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Individually Adjusting Points/Corners of a polygon

Hi Everyone, I am new to Grasshopper but enjoying learning. I have been trying to achieve the following: A Hexagon/Polygon where I can man…

Started by Jay Smith

2 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Eli

Unfolding Naked Edges

I am working on a project that requires me to laser cut a series of extruded hexagons. At the moment when using the unfold command from TT…

Started by Michelle Htar

0 Jul 10, 2017

Adding clothed edges to a mesh

Hi everybody, Not sure if this is a simple question and I have just overshot it... Im trying to add a polyline to a mesh to act as an edg…

Started by Noah Orr

4 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Noah Orr

Chamfer

I tried searching for a way to chamfer the geometry corners and couldn't find much. So here's a definition to help you all. (all you need t…

Started by nishant pandav

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Naked edges vertices

Hi all,        can someone help me? I need to find naked edges of the attached mesh end get the start node and end node index I used "Mesh…

Started by Mauro Sogni

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Mauro Sogni

Brep.Trim(plane, tolerance) produces invalid breps?

Hi! Occasionally the Brep.Trim function produces "broken" Breps if I use it like described below: I have a polyline "pl" (simple and conve…

Started by Tim

0 Dec 19, 2013

Draw Mesh Edges Inconsistency

Hi, I have noticed that toggling "Draw Mesh Edges" does not always seem to work with certain components (i.e. turning them on or off will n…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Force/Ensure mesh edges?

I would like to use a Delaunay mesh to solve for all of the connections of a mesh but I would like to guarantee that specific edges exist a…

Started by Andy VanMater

8 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

Lunchbox Diamond Panels - Problem with Edge Triangles

Hi, I'm working on a definition using the awesome lunchbox component library but experience some problems with the edge triangles of the "…

Started by zechi

0 Mar 26, 2012

Mesh Info Conflict

Can anyone tell me why my mesh edge vertices are not on the same face as they say they are coming from?   Dim m As mesh = msh Dim checker…

Started by Andy VanMater

3 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service