Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Domain' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Color by Length

Hello,  I'm trying to calcuate the distance from floor to ceiling and display the information by color depending on the length using five…

Started by Richard

4 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Richard

Multiple Domain Intervals

Hi All,   I am trying to use the Include Domain to check a list of 5 values against two boundaries, (80-88, 92-100) however the results ar…

Started by Luke Harrison

5 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Lorenzo Comaron

How to invert attractor effect ? / Simple attractor point examples

Usually attractor gets values for scaling/rotating etc. from distance component. It means that closer to attractor one gets, smaller…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Roge Silver

Wishlist: Domain Slider

This may have been discussed before (so I apologize if I missed an earlier thread)... but I've been thinking that a domain slider could be…

Started by Andy Payne

2 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Andy Payne

Sub List reversing domain boundaries

Hello David, I just realized that if I select a Sub Domain with a domain that starts from a higher number and ends in a lower number, the…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

0 Feb 26, 2015

Multiple Domains in a List

Hi All, Big fan of grasshopper and these forums and I've always come here for help, this just happens to be the first time I couldn't find…

Started by JamesM

6 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

offset domain curve intersection

Hi there, I am trying to make a brick like system were i can automate the distance between each brick and its rotation according to a profi…

Started by ahmad tahhan

0 Jul 19, 2013

Curve parameter

Are curves uniformly paramtriced, or are the t values dependant on the curvature. I have been trying to split a curve in equal length segme…

Started by Nicolas

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Nicolas

Create Domain from List of Doubles (VB)

I am trying to create a Domain from a list of doubles.  What I would like to do: 1.  Take a list of doubles (representing point z-values) a…

Started by Matthew Owens

4 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

Creating UV Domain from Surface CP

Hey all, It may not be a very big issue for you, but I really need your help for the last bit of my GH definition.   I am facing problems w…

Started by darren.yeojx

3 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by