Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Divide' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divide Distance Problem

i wanted to create a hexagon that made of six non-planar equilateral triangles on a surface. i picked a point by evaluating the surface and…

Started by Ömer Faruk Aslan

1 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Ömer Faruk Aslan

How to split a curve or add points on a curve by several specific distance

Dears, I have a curve line, I would like to split this curve by some specific distance the attachment is an example, I want to split a curv…

Started by Leon Siao

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Leon Siao

Concave sub surfaces

Hi, I'm pretty novice in parametric design on Grasshopper and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to make concave sub su…

Started by Nelson

4 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Nelson

adjustable post-and-beam system

Hello there. Iam pretty new here and still a Noob. After a couple of tutorials and google searches i decided to ask you guys. I need to bui…

Started by Florian Schwalbe

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Florian Schwalbe

Divide a Curve into Decreasing Increment Length

Hi I'm trying to divide the length of a parametric curve that is constructed with control points into decreasing increments as per the att…

Started by BoB

4 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by konstantin knapp

Divide Curve Negative Parameter t Values

Hi, I am struggling with a definition because, when dividing closed curves by number, I get negative t values. Please see the yellow panel…

Started by Jack Sawbridge

3 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Jack Sawbridge

Surface trim

Hi,  Ideally I would have liked to triangulate the surface achieved from the irregular boundary line. I can't work out how to do that so I…

Started by LairdF

0 Oct 14, 2015

Divide contour equally, populate

Hi All, I've got a funnel shaped solid that needs to be populated with cubes - perpendicular to the world XY plane. I've divided the surfac…

Started by Neha Singhal

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Surface Divide - Point List Order

I am working through the development of a geodesic structure using Chris Mealing's wonderful geodesic sphere geometry generator. I am relat…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Gregory D Thomson

Remove Straight Lines from List but keep Curves

Is there a way to extract curves from a list, the list comprises of "planar curves" and "Line-Like curves". Ive tried to use a length repor…

Started by Ron Wassmer

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ron Wassmer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service