Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Difference' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solid Difference, Multiple Baked Output Solids

Hi, I'm trying to create a field of holes in a rectangular solid. I'm using an image sampler to give a field of cylinders radial values. T…

Started by Neil Aspinall

1 May 31, 2016
Reply by Neil Aspinall

Problem with Soild Difference

Hi I have a strange problem with Solid Difference. See attached file. I trim a surface by a box1. box1 is scale-able over the z axis. I…

Started by Bas Goris

11 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Bas Goris

a quick question:

The intersection or difference between different shapes, is givving me the following result. Is it normal to not being able to subsrtact th…

Started by Florino Ita

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Mesh Split/Difference Errors

Hey Guys: Here's the problem, when I use the mesh difference component between a mesh sphere and another mesh I often see this sort of fray…

Started by Oliver Brossmann

0 Oct 14, 2015

Mesh Difference Problem

I am having an issue when I try to 'mesh difference' the meshes shown below. I want the resulting mesh is a mesh top. However , the resu…

Started by Juliana

13 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Juliana

Solid Difference with interior of Brep

Hi all, I'm relatively new with Grasshopper and completely new on this forum, but I hope that someone can help me out. I have created a c…

Started by Simon Frølich

3 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Simon Frølich

Region difference with list of circles

Hi, just starting to learn Grasshopper and I have a problem with Region Difference module.  I wish all the curves in the list looked like t…

Started by Marcin Nachyła

5 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Marcin Nachyła

Solid Difference not working correctly

Hi There,  I am trying to solid difference a simple Brep and a Morph however it appears to be playing up. Here is the Rhino window as you…

Started by Tim Cornish

1 May 27, 2014
Reply by nardo chai

Problems with Solid Difference Tool

Thanks for the Help, I am very new to grasshopper, be for warned, and I am running into intersection issues.  I have developed a pattern o…

Started by William Reid

0 May 22, 2014

Boolean Difference set is empty

Hi, why I can´t make intersection difference between panels and joins. When I bake the geometry, it works fine in rhino. I get "Boolean Dif…

Started by Jiří

4 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Jiří

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by