Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Design' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Icons (vector source)

Since many icons have been redesigned in 0.8.0012, it's probably a good idea to post the new vector source. I attached a Zip file with the…

Started by David Rutten

7 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by LorenzoP

Parametric Design in the Architecture and Design Industry

Greetings to Parametric Designers Worldwide! I am excited to introduce you all to Dezignator, the world's first online architecture/design…

Started by Aaron DeWoskin

0 Oct 11, 2017

Most Challenging Components to create during grasshoppers' development?

Hi David, I'm curious if you might be able to comment on what was the most difficult component to create during your development of the gra…

Started by Tyler Selby

27 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

Online Masters Course on Computational Design

Dear All, Sorry for asking about something which is not directly related to GH. I was just wondering since this is such a great forum with…

Started by Omar Helmy

6 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Magica

My past rhino design of office skyscraper

This is the twin towers plan design for the 76 Region, Starlake Avenue, Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province, China. I start the idea f…

Started by MAY JUNE

0 Apr 11, 2015

PLEASE HELP!!! Can't analyze structure if using truss elements/strange mode shapes

I am a newbie to Grasshopper and I have a deadline coming in about a week. My problem is that it seems like, from my bizarre mode shape out…

Started by Jared Parker

0 Jan 31, 2015

Evolution Door Definition

I was able to recreate the Evolution Door in grasshopper, the definition is a little messy but the components are all there.  I was pretty…

Started by Christopher Voltl

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

HELP!

Hello everyone! I AM A BIT NEW TO GRASSHOPPER AND WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP REGARDING A PROBLEM. i want to create a family of chair…

Started by beta

6 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Pre Rationalisation of Free form Facades

Do you think a model or methodology flowchart for pre-rationalization of free-form facades could be a great help for designing architectura…

Started by Huzefa Ali

21 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by taz

How to find the shape of a slab with minimum weight?

I have the finite element analysis results for a case of a steel/timber slab supported on flexible beams (two-way) loaded uniformly.  Thi…

Started by Chintan Pathak

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service