Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Datatree' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Structuring a Nested Data from a Custom Class

So Im writing a plugin in C# in Visual Studio, and have these two basic classes: Class: FlatPanel or Curved Panel (both implement IPanel)…

Started by Matthew Breau

2 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

Repeat datatree with branches.

Hello, i need help to repeat my datatree, but with the same branches. I found the "Repeat Data" function, but it doesn´t work the way i nee…

Started by Nils Heinemann

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Nils Heinemann

Sum each branch of a datatree using python

This should be a relatively simple question but I cant seem to work it out  I have a datatree which has two branches, each branch contains…

Started by Anton Szilasi

15 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by djordje

C# Datatree

Hi! I have made a recursive tree using C# in grasshopper, see attached image for an idea. What I want is to put the individual branches (l…

Started by Dean

0 May 16, 2015

Runtime error (MissingMemberException): attribute 'DataTree' of 'namespace#' object is read-only

When I run the panel "Adjust load Profile" I am getting the error with the data tree Runtime error (MissingMemberException): attribute 'D…

Started by Anton Szilasi

1 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by djordje

Join Curves Component - Doesn't preserve Datatree structure - Maybe a bug?

Hello, this is just a very small part of the definition I'm working on. I need to join always 2 Curves, but I need to preserve the Datatree…

Started by Martin Dembski

2 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Martin Dembski

GetDataTree Problem

Hi all,  I want to make a custom component which has a Data Tree input and gives a specific item in a list as an output. It gives me the…

Started by M NICK

6 May 9, 2013
Reply by John Harding

Two Dimensional Array To Datatree

Is there a method to cast a two dimensional array to a datatree "array(A,B) to datatree{A}(B)" without using loops? Thanks

Started by David Mans

1 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Working with datatree in a Costum Component (VB)

Hi, I'm trying to realize a Component with VB. I'm already have done it with Clusters, but now I want to program it in VB. The Component s…

Started by Alexander Greil

14 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Alexander Greil

Custom Component "Fails to Collect Data"

Hi, Does anyone know how to reset and "clear" a custom component's inputs? Randomly, I seem to be getting input "failing to collect data"…

Started by kermin chok

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by kermin chok

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by