Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Curves' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project Contour Curves

I am trying to contour a blob similar to... http://fancywires.com/?p=151 for laser cutting however I would like to create it myself and mak…

Started by Patrick Scott

5 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Kryštof Peřestý

Create divisions of a closed curve such that 30% of the Total Area is randomly placed within the bounds of a set of closed curves

So i have a building facade that i am trying to compute a 30% area of wall in separate housing units (several units per floor) to study the…

Started by zak

5 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by zak

Pull Two Surfaces to Two Separate Curves

Hi, I am trying to create two separate surfaces from two separate curves defined by two data lists using one curve attractor definition. H…

Started by Evan Moore

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

Creating a curve from a set of points on another curve

I am trying to create a curve using points from another curve, I want to be able to control the curve from the position if the points th…

Started by Ziad Korman

3 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Space Filling Curves Lindenmayer System

For a project in the university I searched for different Space Filling Curves and Fractal especially in 2D. I programmed some things with P…

Started by Apfelbaum

0 Nov 1, 2017

Creating Loft Surface

Hi there, I've had a look around and found some potential solutions but I haven't been able to implement them. I could just be doing somet…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Designing Boundary Fences

Hi everyone, I've been trying to design a fence in GH to apply to a curve. I have gotten so far with it but I'm having 2 problems.  1) It…

Started by Dlaregztif

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Dlaregztif

Colour A list of curves with different Colours

Hi,   I have a list of curves as output from my component(Written in C#). I want every curve to be coloured with different colours(Basicall…

Started by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

4 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

Help !!! How to control curves extracted from a volume ? Please

HI, I have created a parametric tower on GH and I can only modify the form in general not specific curves from the volume, and now I am kin…

Started by Yassine ANDALOUSSI

0 Jul 7, 2017

Creating Attractor curve on a parametric tower

Hi There :), Pretty new to grasshopper and I am having a problem with a project I am working on, I created a parametric tower of which i c…

Started by Yassine ANDALOUSSI

0 Jul 6, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service