Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Curve' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Find Mathematical Function of Curves

Hi Everyone, I'm doing a research on curves which I'm tracing from images imported into Rhino. I would like to know if there is any way I…

Started by MattM

12 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Alice Emma Mariani

Trim Inclusion test does not work

Dear All, I can't get the trim inclusion test to work... i have two points, one outside and one inside a curve, but both return a false ans…

Started by Omar Helmy

10 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Rajeev Pulari

Curve on cylindrical surface using relative item component

Hi all,I wanted to create a curves on a surface, which is lofted from couple of ellipse.The curve has to include specific points that is sh…

Started by Amaraa

7 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Amaraa

Link curves from Rhino to GH

Hi everyone, I would like to know how to link the "curve" icone in GH, with actuals curves made in Rhino. I found here this topic " Apply…

Started by AK

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by AK

Pull Two Surfaces to Two Separate Curves

Hi, I am trying to create two separate surfaces from two separate curves defined by two data lists using one curve attractor definition. H…

Started by Evan Moore

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

How to make orthogonal grid of individual segments out of vertical and horizontal lines?

Hi there, I'm quite new to Grasshopper and I'm currently trying to generate a grid of "beams" from a series of horizontal and vertical line…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

How to split a curve or add points on a curve by several specific distance

Dears, I have a curve line, I would like to split this curve by some specific distance the attachment is an example, I want to split a curv…

Started by Leon Siao

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Leon Siao

Tangent Vector or Perpendicular Plane On The Curve

Dear Grasshopper users; I must assign tangent vectors or perpendicular planes at any given point of the curve. However, points are not ass…

Started by Firat Aydin

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Spiral - Curve from two specific points

Hi - Appreciate any help with the following. I want to make a curve only from two points (say points 45 to 172). This means points between…

Started by Sid

0 Mar 24, 2017

Formfinding through Plastic deformation.

Hello everyone!!  I´m doing a simulation excerzice trying to do formfinding through plastic deformation. I have been using Karamba to simul…

Started by Tomás Mena Lozada

0 Mar 23, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service