Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Components' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPM Vector Components: Major New Release!

In this release we focused on creating a cohesive set of components that provide the flexibility to not only accurately find streamlines of…

Started by Daniel Hambleton

19 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Alexandra Kalymniou

Offsetting a undulating hemisphere inwards

Hi, I am trying to give this deformed hemisphere geometry a thickness and I am not having any luck with the standard offset or extrude com…

Started by Evan Moore

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

Dragging out multiple outputs at once...

Hi guys, As I'm working on a project, new inputs arrive all the time. Dragging out all of them one by one is extremely repetitive and inef…

Started by Taro Mochi

2 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Taro Mochi

Custom implementation of GH_ValueList component, RunTime Warnings

Dear David, I have overridden parts of your GH_ValueList component in order to create my own implementation of it. However one thing I ca…

Started by Anton Szilasi

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Conversion from Brep to GH_Brep

Hey all,  I'm trying to convert Rhino Breps to GH_Breps in Visual Studio for use in a custom component, but keep getting thrown "InvalidCa…

Started by Anna Henley

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Anna Henley

A potential game changer for Grasshopper Interoperability

We created a series of tools based on the Parametric Universal Programming Interface (PUPI) to generate Grasshopper components from .NET cl…

Started by Mihai Pruna

0 Oct 14, 2015

Revit Freezes after Creating Adaptive Components through Chameleon.

Hi,  After using Chameleon to place hundreds of adaptive components (4 point panels) it finishes, the window disappears, I can see all of…

Started by Eric

4 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Eric

Overlapped vertices

Hi. I divided a surface into curves and then into points (Using the brep components). The points seem to be divided into four groups and I…

Started by Kashyap Shah

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

WISH: Hours Minutes Seconds from Time available in the Expression Editor as components

Hi David, Is it possible to have the components of a Time available like those of a point. for example F=x.h*60*60 + x.m*60 + x.s would co…

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

ModeTools | 20091124 Beta Release

Studio Mode is pleased to announce the beta release of ModeTools, a specialized toolbar with custom components for Grasshopper. The first r…

Started by Ronnie Parsons

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service