Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Cluster' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Placing .ghcluster file resets Name, Description and Icon

So I have just tried out the "Export & Reference" functionality of Grasshopper. Besides it not working on a file server, once again ren…

Started by Armin Seltz

3 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Paul Alain

Built-in Cluster Parameters Request

Hi David, would it be possible to add built-in parameter components in clusters? I mean, giving the user the ability to chose between the c…

Started by Samuel Dell'Anna

10 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Cluster Tools

Hi there, i've been working on the new release of my plugins FabTools and DTM, which are a collection of UserObjects(clusters). A lot of pe…

Started by Florian Frank

5 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by AJ

Cluster Fails output - Outside does not match Inside

Good day guys, I just wrote a cluster (see attached). It should output just one closed brep in the first geo component. The others should…

Started by JJK

1 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by JJK

Use cluster of components within python

Hi there,  I have been looking around in the forum but haven't been able to find a solution for this.  I regularly use grasshopper compon…

Started by Jose Holguin

0 Oct 28, 2016

Data Dam in Cluster

Hello everybody, looks like the data dam component behaves in a different way if it's enclosed in a cluster. I get different outputs depend…

Started by Samuel Dell'Anna

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Tyler Selby

Cluster Saving Issues

Hi - I'm relatively new to both rhino and grasshopper and am having a rather odd issue. For the last couple of months i've been working wit…

Started by Sarah David

1 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

Cluster Preview output ?

Hello everyone ! Happy new year ! I have a cluster with 3 outputs: 1. with curves. 2.with groups of texts. 3. with planes. When i close m…

Started by Nenov Ivo

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Steve Lewis

Trim Solid doesn't seem to work consistantly, wrote a workaround...it there a better way?

Hello, I am just starting out in Grasshopper and am completely baffled by the tree and sublist things.  But I managed to make a gizmo that…

Started by Stephan Park

0 Jun 21, 2014

How to Export a ribbon of Clusters

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a way to add several clusters to a ribbon without having to go through the usual process (put cl…

Started by Henry Unterreiner

0 May 13, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service