Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Catenary' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobius Catenary Arch

I'm trying to develop a grasshopper script to generate a 2d surface following a mobius twist along a catenary arch. I've illustrated the de…

Started by Brian Crowley

1 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Ahmed Menem

How to create a catenary pattern based on an organically shaped curve with different z-values

I am trying to create a catenary pattern for a roof structure. The outline of the roof should meet the ground that slopes, and therefore ne…

Started by Ellen Pleil

5 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

how to create a Vortex/Catenary/Funicular Structure

are there any ways to create a funicular structure at a specific location on the roof? I would like to create one where all of my roof plan…

Started by Jin

4 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Planar Quads Catenary

hey guys! im dealing with a catenary roof. it should be paneled with planar quads. i try to use kangaroo have as much planar panels as pos…

Started by bea franko

10 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Catenary direction reversal

Hi David, Not sure if this was already fixed (it's an issue on Build 0.9.0075), but the Catenary component had two bugs resulting in flipp…

Started by Ben Sitler

0 Jun 18, 2015

Catenary Bug

Since,I see a chinese guy find this bug.I post it here. The code in Catenary see below.

Started by Jack

0 Nov 20, 2014

Kangaroo: keeping particles in Lists

Hello ! I'm trying to make a network of catenary curves.  I'm dividing my curves according to their lengh, i shatter the curves, give them…

Started by Nenov Ivo

5 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Nenov Ivo

Kangaroo Physics with Tree Structure

Hi, I'm trying to run a simple catenary form finding exercise of some lines with Kangaroo. I would like to run all at once, but I haven't …

Started by Nicholas Mundell

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Mundell

Catenary_series

Hi, i'm new on Grasshopper. I need help with graph mapper. I have a catenary module, i've translated and copied this module with a series.…

Started by Matteods

3 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Matteods

Catenary component

Hello, I am using the Catenary curve component to create a series of arches: when I apply a Loft component, what is revealed is that the Ca…

Started by Michael Bardin

0 Jan 5, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service