Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'CP' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curve Closest Point (Crv CP) error

Hi, I spent some time to troubleshoot my Grasshopper file working not properly, and I found out that the issue has to do with a "Curve Clo…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Extract specific list items, sort according to points

Hi,  I am trying to extract specific distance values which = 0 from a list and then to extract the points which correspond to them from a…

Started by Tom Jelley

7 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Surface Eval - Surface Normal

This is a bit of a continuation on a question I had about the ordering of a point list. I am still working through the creation of geodesic…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Gregory D Thomson

Matching object properties from 2D plan to 3D axon

I am working on a masterplan project and I have two files for the site: 1. 2D plan that is made up of closed curves-- each curve has a uni…

Started by Matt

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

Creating UV Domain from Surface CP

Hey all, It may not be a very big issue for you, but I really need your help for the last bit of my GH definition.   I am facing problems w…

Started by darren.yeojx

3 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Rectangle using Center Point and x,y Dimensions

Is there a way of creating a rectangle, using a center point and x-y dimension parameters?

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

1 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Vicente Soler

Apogee (or maximum) of a curve on a given axis? Or closest point on a curve to a plane?

Is it possible to find the maximum of a curve? Or the closest point on a curve to a given plane? I know how to do this with calculus... I…

Started by Arlen Abraham

0 Jul 21, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service