Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C:\dev\grasshopper\1.0\root ... how to install Grasshoper SDK?

I'm trying to develop a component with Grasshopper SDK (PC - Window 7 64bit - Rhino 5 - Visual C# 2010 express and wizard).  The first one…

Started by Serge Neuman

5 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Serge Neuman

Datatypes

Hello all, I'm trying to add a wire between two components, let's call them myA and myB (type GH_Component) at a certain output and input l…

Started by John Harding

3 May 28, 2012
Reply by John Harding

gh.AssignDataToParameter

Hi all, How does one find out the parameter ID's in grasshopper? I am writing a simple console program in C# to externally run Grasshopper…

Started by Don Reilly Semple

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by michael sprinzl

ClosestMeshPoint

Hi all, can someone help me ClosestMeshPoint() method failures? Ive a mesh and a set of points. For some points the ClosestMeshPoint() retr…

Started by Tim

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Tim

Why is an item in a point List not behaving like a Point3D ?

Example (inside a C# node): --    List<Point3d> pts = new List<Point3d>();    for(int i = 0; i < per.Count; i++) {      pts…

Started by M.H.

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How to do this in Csharp?very curious

this is the screencapture of "Grasshopper Primer 2nd",this example is written in vb,but i try it in the latest version of Grasshopper,it ca…

Started by Andrea Lu

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Andrea Lu

How to display a text or a variable on a panel with C#

I want to display some text or the value of a variable with a panel during the runtime of a script, just to check if my script is correct.…

Started by Alexander Lehr

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay class clearing

Hello, I have been playing around with the code from this thread on the CustomDisplay Class. My code is as follows: private void RunScrip…

Started by Luis Fraguada

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Damien Alomar

Graph Topology

Hi all, My background is in Java but I'd like to write a C#.NET plugin in Rhino or Grasshopper (whichever is the best route) that automatic…

Started by John Harding

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by John Harding

Baking objects with a name into Rhino

A friend of mine asked for a way to bake objects with names. Taking inspiration from this thread (thanks Damien) I wrote a C# component tha…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

3 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Firat Aydin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service