Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Brep' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimal Option to Animate Brep with Python Component by Using Transformation Matrices

how to animate a brep from the GHPython Comp. by using transformation matrices? I know how to do it by redrawing the object every iteration…

Started by Augusto Gandia

4 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Augusto Gandia

Brep Centroid

Hi Everyone, Quick question. I can't find the method for getting a centroid from a Brep in C#? Any help is appreciated. -Andrei

Started by Andrei Smolik

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Matt McDonnell

Create Trimmed Brep Surface in C#

Hi, Could anyone help with creating a trimmed surface via C#? My problem with using the GH components available is that too many control…

Started by Sam Gregson

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Points Enclosed in a Curve(drawn in rhino)

hi all i have been trying to make this simple script where i can pick a curve/profile and its corner point and the script gives me the des…

Started by Ya vi

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Ya vi

Solid Difference with interior of Brep

Hi all, I'm relatively new with Grasshopper and completely new on this forum, but I hope that someone can help me out. I have created a c…

Started by Simon Frølich

3 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Simon Frølich

Solid model to Voronoi

Hello guys. Greeting from the far Argentina. I need some help. I started with Grasshopper 2 days ago and I have some problems to get what I…

Started by Pablo J

16 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

Maps: Best method to convert Mesh to Rhino single surface

I have a map surface in a complex mesh format generated by a physics-based depositional model that I would like to convert to a simple Rhin…

Started by Brian Willis

15 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Wish - Brep Closest Point with output plane

hello,I wondered why on the component Brep Closest Point does not have an output plane. Might be something like the picture? I think it wou…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

12 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Brep Topology component: bug in EF output?

I just observed an unexpect result from a Brep topology component. The EF output returns something different from what I would have expcete…

Started by Stefan

0 Nov 12, 2014

Problem when projecting curves onto a Brep

Hi there,  I have a problem when projecting the curves of a subdivided surface with grasshopper onto a geometry created in rhino.  The id…

Started by Mitchel Janmaat

9 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Valentin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by