Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Box' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trimmed Base Surface

Hi,  When using diamond or any panels from Lunchbox is it possible that resulting panels follows the base Rhino surface. It seems to ignore…

Started by DILIP MISTRY

2 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by DILIP MISTRY

Alternatives to Genetic Algorithms in Architectural Design

Hello everyone,I'm not sure if this is the right forum for it but it's the most relevant I know !  I'm working on my master thesis thesis r…

Started by Thomas Dissaux

3 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Thomas Dissaux

Box Morph, Weaving, Interpolated Mesh..

Good morning! The project in question in a feature wall by Zaha Hadid Architects for Italian designers Citco (I’ve attached an image). I’m…

Started by Richard

5 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Randomly Mass Groups of Geometry

Hi,  Basically I've modeled up several forms which comprise of groups of geometry, to represent a structure. What I would like to do is ag…

Started by Charles J Boman

8 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Charles J Boman

Surface UV remaping for Surface Box Blend.

Hi everybody , this is my first post on the forum. At this point the forum has been so complete I have never had to actually post a ques…

Started by Fabio R.

4 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Fabio R.

Mesh Bounding Box Clash Detection

Hi all, I've been wrestling with the correct approach for determining the status of many small, world aligned, static (but recalculated at…

Started by Dieter Toews

31 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by dvdrbls

Orient Box to plane

Hi everybody, I want to orient the boxes in the direction of the curves (picture attached). I do not know how to combine the plane of the…

Started by Mathias

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Mathias

From Brep Morph to Hollow Mesh

Hi everyone, I am trying to prepare a Model for a 3 D Print. To create the facade of my building I morphed a brep-element on a lofted surf…

Started by Anastasia V

10 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Anastasia V

Human - Bounding Box around Rhino Object

Fairly new to Grasshopper here and just missing something simple I'm sure. I've got a rhino object instance that I'm trying to create a b…

Started by Shaun

4 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Shaun

Wave Pattern

Hello all, I am trying to do a case study and I think I bit off more than I can chew. The case study is attached below. I think the start…

Started by Adam Paul Martinez

2 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Adam Paul Martinez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service