Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Bake' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bake objects with GhPython

Hi, I am trying to learn Python and write my first script with GhPython. I was able to get the script to save the Rhino Doc to and stl file…

Started by Gui Talarico

14 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Bake mesh surfaces

Hi guys, I' m trying to bake a pyramid and colors on its faces. I converted surfaces in mesh, then i used "Mesh Colours". After baking eve…

Started by AK

3 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Joe Allberry

Sequential Bake to separate files

Greetings GH Community - I am looking for help and I have not scripted before and this is my first time seeing Giulio's "bakeAttributes" co…

Started by Alyne Rankin

4 May 25, 2017
Reply by Alyne Rankin

Global Bake

Hi guys, Is there a way to globally bake everything that is previewed in the Rhino viewport? I searched for it in the menus, even here at…

Started by Aristo Compasso

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Ryan Greever

Bake Dimensions Not working?

Why do dimensions not bake? I've tried baking dimensions in a few ways, but it seems there is a bug? Could it be that they all bake to a…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

8 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Gradient Density Map

Hi Everyone,  I am very new to grasshopper and I have been scourging the forums and tutorials about this topic. I found some very relative…

Started by SamI

14 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Bake other components from within my GHPython component

Hello, How can I cause specific components in my Grasshopper definition to bake their contents to the Rhino document? I found this tutori…

Started by Max Marschall

6 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Baking groups with attributes

Hi, I'm quite desperate with my groups ^^I want to move some incoming grouped geometry (lines, breps later, all in differents layers) usin…

Started by Mac Gros

4 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Bake Block

I have been scouring the internet for at least a month now looking for ways for grasshopper to bake objects as instances of a block.  I hav…

Started by Ryan Grande

14 May 20, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Bake to another rhino file

Say I want to maintain my grasshopper "inputs" and "outputs" (baked geometry) in separate rhino files. Currently I bake my GH geometry into…

Started by Mark Pothier

1 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Mkr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by