Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'BREP' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No BREP Flip?

I'm following through some video tutorials and have a multi-profile, open 1-rail sweep. The preview is flipped. I found the tool for flippi…

Started by John Brock

6 May 27, 2019
Reply by Alan Mattanó

Slope of a BREP at a specified point

I need the angle between the red line on the World XY-plane and the blueish BREP in the point located on the origin. I have searched and t…

Started by JR

4 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by JR

Split BREP with Curve

Hi guys, I was wondering if a polysurface could be split with a curve? I have tried the new split surface component but it doesn't seem to…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 May 22, 2016
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Re-join SrfSplits into original 3D Voronoi Cells breps

Hello everyone! I need some help here with 3d Voronoi. I think the title is very explicit, but here are some images of what I am trying to…

Started by Sergio Roa

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Sergio Roa

Re join SrfSplits into original 3D Voronoi Cells breps

Hello everyone! I need some help here with 3d Voronoi. I think the title is very explicit, but here are some images of what I am trying to…

Started by Sergio Roa

0 Apr 27, 2016

Inflating a Brep inside a mesh

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post!I'm trying to inflate a BREP bounded by a mesh. Does anyone know a good approach? I just discov…

Started by Travis Sanders

2 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Travis Sanders

BROKEN BREP|BREP INTERSECTION CURVES

HI THERE, I'M TRYING MAKE HOLES IN A CURVED SURFACE USING SPLIT SURFACE.TO DO THAT FIRST I EXTRUDEd CIRCLES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CYLI…

Started by Asad Farooque

7 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Joe Allberry

how to change a closed BRep to an open one- trying to loft curves

Hi  I am trying to loft a series of curves and then edit (subdivide) them with the U and V value I had looked throught the forums and tried…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah Shuttleworth

two types from same function

here is a very simply definition. in the loft appears two types from the same function ( loft the offset curves) open breps and untrimed su…

Started by pepe ballesteros

0 Oct 10, 2012

Boolean Difference not working, when BREP A and BREP B share a common edge

In the scenario described above, GH will not find a correct BREP. When done manually in Rhino 4SR9, it works. This seems to be a bug with R…

Started by Jonatan Schumacher

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jonatan Schumacher

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by