Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '3D' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manipulate point cloud density regarding load values (Millipede)

Hi, I would like to create points with a simliar smooth distribution as "Populate 3D", with regard to load values which are calculated by m…

Started by Oliver Tessin

3 May 8, 2020
Reply by Ahmed Ali

2D Reaction Diffusion to 3D

Here is a script replicating some of the work presented on http://toxiclibs.org/2010/02/simutils-grayscott/ especially replicating this ima…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

16 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

MELTING!

HELLO AND GOOD DAY!!! I WAS WONDERING HOW TO MODEL SOMETHING LIKE IN THE PICTURE. LIKE ORGANIC MELTING THING. JUST LIKE LAVA. I REMEMBER TO…

Started by Francisco Lara

18 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Francisco Lara

Boolean union & rapid prototiping

Hi! I'm trying to do a boolean union joining a big amount of bars done by piping lines. I need one unique solid because I'm trying to expor…

Started by Marina Rocarols

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by HS Chan

3D Architectural Rendering Services Tips

Beneath a good point with terribly tight tasks, you would like over simply a quicker machine. you would like loads a lot of power, and one…

Started by peter mark

6 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by 3dpraxisstudio

3D Surfaces Glazing

Hi all, I want to create glasses on 3D surface but i couldnt. I need 10 mm(or variable) distance from line own axis.You can see what i want…

Started by Selim Tufan

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Selim Tufan

Phyllomachine | joining all meshes

Hi ! The goal of this script was to 3D print this pine cone, however to do so I needed to join all meshes together and make one unique seal…

Started by charles collin

2 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

3 Dimensional Cracking

Hi Everyone,  I'm looking to recreate a two dimensional cracking technique from python script into grasshopper, whilst also transferring i…

Started by Holly Cooper

36 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Planard 3D distortion ...

Hello, I am currently working on a huge façade that will be realised by laser-cutting some metal panels, quite traditional up to here. I sa…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

1 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

3D printing help for thickening complex surface

Hi all, I have been working on this complex surface for my studio project and run into some problem when I tried to thicken it and get read…

Started by Yanniww

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service