Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '2' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to identify correct edges in mesh after kangaroo solver

Hey,i wanted to pipe a part of the mesh after solving it with the kangaroo solver. In the example i treated a part of the edges different a…

Started by Vivi

2 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Vivi

Offsetting only edges with valence 2

Hello together, I got this mesh (only a part at the moment) and need to offset all edges with valence 2 on their coresponding faces. I mana…

Started by Tobias Scheeder

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

sweep 2 rails

Hi to all, I'm new here and I hope this is the right section to post this question. I'm learnig GH by my self and I'm not able to solve thi…

Started by Filippo L

2 May 13, 2017
Reply by Filippo L

Curve from 2 Views

Curve from 2 Views

Started by TheChosenOne

5 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Mohammad Bagher Yekta

Sweep 2 make strange things

Hello everyone,  I'm trying to do a form like the shell of some insect. I was trying to sweep 2 but it doesnt do it corectly. Can anyone,…

Started by Georgios Grigoriadis

0 Nov 21, 2016

Hexagonal planar pattern on Freeform surface - glass structure

Hi guys, i have a freeformed surface where i want to construct planar hexagonal surfaces on. It dont have to be rigth on the surface but n…

Started by Hendrik

10 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

Kangaroo 2 tutorials

Having trouble shifting from old solver to the new one. Can't understand goal objects, angles, no springs. etc. Any tutorials/ examples/ pr…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Aditya Tognatta

Twisted Sweep

Problem with Sweep2 component. Please refer to (2) attached files. Results in jpeg. If I bake Inner Sweep Profile, Inner Sweep Rail 1 and I…

Started by William Dunn

2 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by William Dunn

Kangaroo 2, OnCurve or MagnetSnap? Or...

Hello there, I am attempting to use Kangaroo to test / manipulate an array of Hypars (Hyperbolic Paraboloids). Obviously for multiple input…

Started by Simon

2 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Simon

Kangaroo solver seems to take too much time

Hi :) I am trying to create an interactive roof that will adapt its shape according to a point that can move and the position of the sun (…

Started by g bouron

0 Jun 6, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service