Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '.net' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convert Nurbs Curve to Arcs

Hi to all,i'm trying to simplify and convert a nurbs curve to a series of arcs in order to be able to measure their radiusi found this func…

Started by Svetlin

13 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by 史云龙

Python clr module problem

Here is some IronPy problem I'm trying to fight with. As far as I know this exception is basically the same one as one gets whenever there…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

9 May 18, 2017
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

SpecialFolder.DesktopDirectory problem

Protected Overrides Sub RegisterInputParams(pManager As Grasshopper.Kernel.GH_Component.GH_InputParamManager) pManager.AddTextParameter("F…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

How to get the colour of an object within a vb module

Hello,I've been trying to get the colour value of an object from a vb module but I cant seem to manage.  The objects have been colour coded…

Started by msgrom

6 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Evan C

grasshopper doesn't start

Hi guys - I need your help! I recently installed Grasshopper but it doesn't start because of some conflict. I saw that some users have an…

Started by para*metric

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by para*metric

Running Grasshopper using Parallels

Hi all, can anyone help?   I have read a few discussions about installing and running grasshopper through parallels, and have been having s…

Started by Joshua Feldman

2 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Joshua Feldman

I can't add icons to my plugins

I'm using normal sintax to build my plugins icons (VB) .I add my icon (24x24 PNG image maked with Illustrator and Photoshop) to resources a…

Started by Ángel Linares

13 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

.net Display Conduit?

Hello, I'd like to add a Rhino viewport to a .net form created by a vb.net component. I have seen on the wiki some Display Conduit examples…

Started by Luis Fraguada

1 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

nested arrays

Hello, Im trying to write a vb module that would output a list of lists (nested arrays) but have not managed to figure out how to do it. I…

Started by msgrom

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Russ Gould

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by