Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '-' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiral - Curve from two specific points

Hi - Appreciate any help with the following. I want to make a curve only from two points (say points 45 to 172). This means points between…

Started by Sid

0 Mar 24, 2017

inflation simulation from hexagonal curve

hi everyone,  i've just started using grasshopper and i'm having some problems with this file.  I'd like to make this structure inflate an…

Started by Lucrezia Calvi

3 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Lucrezia Calvi

Corrupted Definition? - Rhino Crashing on Opening

I was working on this project file last night, however when I came back to it this morning every attempt to open it results in Rhino+Grassh…

Started by Matt

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Matt

Triangular Tesselation - Hexigrid Randomization

Hi! I had a couple of questions that I seem to be stuck on for adding some randomization to a hexigrid script I've been working with. I'm a…

Started by ANJ

0 Jun 25, 2015

Brep Deconstruction_PakRat

Hi I am new to GH. My thesis project is about space planning and learning from BIMethods I was able to create relationship to 7 modules so…

Started by Ehsan Salari

1 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Ehsan Salari

Managing adjacent faces list

Hi everybody, I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm working on a definition to treat meshes. The first step is the identification of ad…

Started by Matteo Cherubini

2 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Matteo Cherubini

Tetrakaidecahedrons Tessallation

Hello! I am new to grasshopper and some how in have come across a definition that is able to populate a module along a surface (Files are…

Started by TeeB

2 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by TeeB

Image sampler - Larger than - Cull problem

Hi, Fairly simple definition but I cant seem to use the Larger than component to delete the small values from the image sampler so they are…

Started by o.s

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

List Management - Shift List - Loft

Hi, I am relatively unexperienced with Grasshopper. I have tried to make model were the points on a curve are moved in a direction by a ran…

Started by o.s

5 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Grasshopper 0.9.0051 - detected bugs

Hi David, first thanks! Here starts the list: - double click on panel does not work - edit panel will crash rhino - clock will only update…

Started by phillip

15 May 17, 2013
Reply by phillip

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by