Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '/' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sorting / remapping surface veritcies index numbers to world coordinate system

hi there, can anyone help me sorting / remapping surface veritcies index numbers to world coordinate system ?   many thanks

Started by Kloppstock

9 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Jessica Ma

Tensegrity Sphere Script

Hi All, I'm looking for modelling a specific polyhedron volume. I only have a picture of it. I made some study of it, and I could identify…

Started by Arthur L

1 May 8, 2017
Reply by TaffGoch

reciprocal bens with Kangaroo 2

I´m trying to do some reciprocal structural with some sticks... With Kangaroo 2 Could anyone help me? Thanx

Started by Arthur Lara

0 Dec 2, 2015

Help...!! with Solar Irradiance / TMY3 Excel Data

Did somone have a component wrote in VB.net that importe TMY file from EXCel to Grasshopper

Started by Cherif Ben Bacha

0 Dec 1, 2015

Surface trim

Hi,  Ideally I would have liked to triangulate the surface achieved from the irregular boundary line. I can't work out how to do that so I…

Started by LairdF

0 Oct 14, 2015

GHX File recognition problems

There is something incredibly simple that I'm missing here, but every time I try to download and a GHX file it converts it to a .XML.  Then…

Started by Donny Zellefrow

3 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

Curve/Curve Intersection problems

Hello David, Have a question regarding the behavior of Curve/Curve (CCX) component. Some times it solves the intersection of Lines (Comin…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

4 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

Rookie need help!! Modificable Surface

Hi guys, I'm absolutely new at GH + Rhino and I am searching for a solution to generate a curved shell, but the last hours I'm stuck on thi…

Started by falc on air

11 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by falc on air

concrete mold script - help?!

Hi All, I need to design a mold for a concrete cast similar to the attached image, yet I don't know how to script it as I am relatively ne…

Started by Jonny P

0 Apr 16, 2013

Images sampler

Hi, I am having problems aligninQNL_Perf%2BPattern_WIP1_chamber1.ghg the results some images sampling results /   basically I am trying to…

Started by peter

3 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service