Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '#grasshopper' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BIOMIMICRY COMPETITION HELP US TO WIN :) !!!

Hi As part of my exchange at the Manchester School of Architecture, I participate in a competition.  The price of the public is determined…

Started by M A B

1 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stefan Videnov

URGENT:

Qualcuno mi può aiutare? Ho bisogno di creare la mia facciata come l'esempio di Chen Chao Dinamic facciata. Ho bisogno di dare spessore all…

Started by Federica M

1 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

URGENT: THICKNESS OF FACADE

Qualcuno mi può aiutare? Ho bisogno di creare la mia facciata come l'esempio di Chen Chao Dinamic facciata. Ho bisogno di dare spessore all…

Started by Federica M

0 Feb 16, 2017

URGENT: thickness of facade

Qualcuno mi può aiutare? Ho bisogno di creare la mia facciata come l'esempio di Chen Chao Dinamic facciata. Ho bisogno di dare spessore al…

Started by Federica M

0 Feb 16, 2017

Convert free form spline into arcs

Hello(ween) everyone, This is my very first post here and I'm about to try to use rhino+grasshopper for the first time soon (for work). …

Started by Ryhno

6 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Ryhno

Has anyone written or worked on a GH script for waffle double curved structure from lofting to fabrication?

I know how to do this manually and have found several gh scripts for polysurface waffle to surface waffle, hyperbola parabola but nothing w…

Started by Anindita Chaudhary

0 Aug 4, 2016

Upfolding mechanism

Hey there, I'm a beginner of using rhino and grasshopper, and I try to build a stand for a fair. The idea behind is to have a changeable s…

Started by Jenny

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Nicolo Bencini

Laser Cutting layering and numbering pieces

Hi every body, I'm new in this site. I've been working on the generation of terrain using heightmaps and image sampler- wires- boundary, et…

Started by Juan Pablo Lee

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Voronoi in a volume or surface

Hey,  I managed to do a Voronoi Sphere.  But now I'm trying to make a much more complex geometry and adapt voronoi into it. The pictures o…

Started by Alejandra Esteve

1 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Alejandra Esteve

Adjacency matrix to a weighted directed graph

Hi guys, I'm trying to convert a given adjacency matrix to a visualised weighted directed graph in rhino and feel a little out of my depth.…

Started by Tiara Jacinta

33 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service