Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anastasios Kokkos's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe try starting with a normal quad mesh and give random length values for each ed…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Apr 19, 2017 to funcky quad mesh generation

13 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Thanks for the try Joseph! I didn't have the issue with the recent history but still…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Jul 29, 2015 to File Crash_Any recovery solutions? SOS

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

"Hi Nathan! Thank you for sharing your work! When I trigger the boolean on the 'Impor…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Aug 5, 2014 to Meerkat: GIS to Grasshopper

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Nathan Lowe

"Thank you for your answer! My problem starts where I want to implement the wonform…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Jan 31, 2014 to Winform with combobox and filtered results

2 Jan 31, 2014

"well, eventually I needed to to create a rectangle3d for the inner geometry, turn in…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Sep 5, 2013 to Solid difference between Breps (Geometries)

6 Sep 5, 2013

"hi again, any idea on how to create a surface from a rectangle or a surface with dim…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Sep 3, 2013 to Solid difference between Breps (Geometries)

6 Sep 5, 2013

"David! thanks for the reply again! this is what I try to achieve in the end more or…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Aug 30, 2013 to Solid difference between Breps (Geometries)

6 Sep 5, 2013

"Hi David, thanks for the reply! any idea of how to extract (as a closed curve or Po…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Aug 30, 2013 to Solid difference between Breps (Geometries)

6 Sep 5, 2013

"Vincente thanks! It works great, obviously I did not need edges but curves to work w…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Aug 6, 2013 to How to check surface/brep for "holes" and extract vertices from the inner loops??

4 Aug 6, 2013

"Hi Rajaa! Thank you for your reply! Even with a Brep it does not work and when I cre…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Aug 5, 2013 to How to check surface/brep for "holes" and extract vertices from the inner loops??

4 Aug 6, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service