Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dallas Swindle's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David, is there any update to this for mac grasshopper? I periodically miss a dat…"

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 21, 2017 to Break Process

3 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"did you ever get anywhere with this patch?  I am interested in something similar. "

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 19, 2017 to Unfold/Unroll Incrementally

1 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"I ended up doing that but wanted a known about to truncate regardless of curve lengt…"

Dallas Swindle replied Nov 6, 2016 to sub curve not working as expected, what am I missing?

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"I have also tried this way, to no avail. "

Dallas Swindle replied Nov 6, 2016 to sub curve not working as expected, what am I missing?

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"yes to all of those points! I'll do my best to address them here -the ribs are not p…"

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 13, 2016 to Unroll error with Blickfeld unroll component

10 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"in the isotrim subset section, are you referring to the group "slice rings into sect…"

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 3, 2016 to Unroll error with Blickfeld unroll component

10 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"well, so far, I am unable to unroll the points with the surfaces.  I am using FabToo…"

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 2, 2016 to Unroll error with Blickfeld unroll component

10 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"Oh my, yes! I will try that now. thank you! I'll post once I have a solution."

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 2, 2016 to Unroll error with Blickfeld unroll component

10 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

"I do want to shrink the surfaces in preparation to unroll.  I have gotten the shrink…"

Dallas Swindle replied Mar 1, 2016 to VB component error

14 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"they are not the only trims. there are rings that need to be subdivided every 8' to…"

Dallas Swindle replied Feb 29, 2016 to VB component error

14 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service