Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Yi Lü 吕谊's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked for this method again today, but I can not find it under GH_Document. I'm u…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Sep 25, 2014 to How to throw a warning or error to turn the component orange or red?

6 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"This is inspired for me, but is it possible to stop the solver at the mean time?"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Jun 27, 2014 to How to throw a warning or error to turn the component orange or red?

6 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Somehow I think the Graft method will be the way, just don't know how to use it inte…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 28, 2014 to How to get all combination of multiple series Input Parameters

1 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Yi Lü 吕谊

"I tested it with sequence today, the last code was not exactly the right anwser. The…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 27, 2014 to How to get the component that links with the current component in Grasshopper?

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"Thanks Mostapha, i got it! In deed I have no idea of the data structure inside grass…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 26, 2014 to How to get the component that links with the current component in Grasshopper?

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"and how can I get the value with this enumerator? I don't understand this term enume…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 26, 2014 to How to get the component that links with the current component in Grasshopper?

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"Still can not find a solution"

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"Now I can get the position of each input parameter of the Midifier Component, but st…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 24, 2014 to How to get the component that links with the current component in Grasshopper?

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"now I can get the Component connected to it. next step will be how to get the input…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 21, 2014 to How to get the component that links with the current component in Grasshopper?

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"Thank you for sharing this, I'll look your code. I'm using C# by the way. Hope there…"

Yi Lü 吕谊 replied Mar 21, 2014 to How to get the component that links with the current component in Grasshopper?

20 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service