Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matt Stewart's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"That makes sense.  Just to get rid of any artifacts or colours in between pure black…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 30, 2014 to Curve on an Image into Rhino through Image Sampler??

7 May 12, 2015
Reply by RWNB

"That's brilliant.  Thanks!   At this stage an averaged one is what I'm looking for.…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 30, 2014 to Curve on an Image into Rhino through Image Sampler??

7 May 12, 2015
Reply by RWNB

"Just from what I've been able to achieve, I'd go the way of generating curves, lofti…"

Matt Stewart replied Nov 29, 2013 to Hey!  How to creat a 3D voronoi Skeleton within a freeform Mesh Solid?????

15 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Farah

"Use the Curve Closest Point command.  Then test if the distance is 0, or very close…"

Matt Stewart replied Nov 25, 2013 to Point on Line Test

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dennis Nelson

"I figured out my initial problem.  For the one that I couldn't get the other side of…"

Matt Stewart replied Jul 2, 2013 to Diagonal lines on Surface

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Thanks so much!  Now do you know if its possible to get the intersection points for…"

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"I can't seem to get it to work.  Does the surface have to be something specific? Th…"

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Hi Reino,  What is the .25 command at the top, I've never used that and can't find…"

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Thanks again!  This will have to do for now, though hopefully I can figure out the i…"

Matt Stewart replied Jul 1, 2013 to Diagonal lines on Surface

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"That gets the desired effect, but only on a flat plane.  I need the lines to follow…"

Matt Stewart replied Jul 1, 2013 to Diagonal lines on Surface

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by