Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Ethan, Your response helped simplify the problem and thus I was able to get the resu…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Dec 25, 2015 to Change Item Index of List to match another List

4 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP

"Ethan, The trick is I need a list of how the values were re-ordered (The index numbe…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Dec 25, 2015 to Change Item Index of List to match another List

4 Dec 25, 2015

"Hi Pieter.  This may be a dumb question, but would you explain to me how you accesse…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Dec 9, 2014 to Mandrill - MIDI REALtime bridge for Grasshopper

16 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Piotr Tomanek

"Hi Kuba, For some reason the link to your ZIP file isn't working.  I'm very excited…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Dec 8, 2014 to Mandrill - MIDI REALtime bridge for Grasshopper

16 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Piotr Tomanek

"Stanley, I don't have anything here with me now (I'm at work) but I'll post some def…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied May 7, 2013 to Using point attractor to pull/push other points.

16 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Armano Papageorge

"Stanley, I haven't had a chance to look at your files, and this might not work for w…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied May 7, 2013 to Using point attractor to pull/push other points.

16 Oct 5, 2017

"Thanks, I'll give it a try."

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Mar 1, 2013 to Using point attractor to pull/push other points.

16 Oct 5, 2017

"Hello, I'm still new to Grasshopper and am just now playing around with fields and a…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Feb 28, 2013 to i want to use 7 points to attract such grid point, how to do?

4 Feb 28, 2013

"Hey David. Just posted my setup, screenshots, and files at the end of this thread. G…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Feb 3, 2013 to Midi and Grasshopper (Windows 7)

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Julien DEFFONTAINES

"So here are some of the files and screen shots.  I'm still new to Grasshopper and ha…"

Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP replied Feb 3, 2013 to Midi and Grasshopper (Windows 7)

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Julien DEFFONTAINES

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service