Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Benjamin Felbrich's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, here's a little work-around:It retrieves mesh edges of a given mesh due to the…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Nov 14, 2013 to mesh edge topology: how does it work? how is that sorted when offseting a mesh?

18 May 14, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Hi Matteo,I just came across the same issue. When simulating moving/changing mesh sh…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Nov 14, 2013 to mesh edge topology: how does it work? how is that sorted when offseting a mesh?

18 May 14, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Hi Simon,you could flatten the tree, then reverse the list, then you unflatten the t…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Nov 5, 2013 to Data tree operations (also a small series of questions)

9 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Ahmed Elshafei

"Hey.. yes actually I was aware of that issue.I wanted to the remove these branches a…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Nov 4, 2013 to Set Difference - Bug?

6 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Felbrich

"Sure,there you go.I also tried to shift the lists in B to change the integers positi…"

6 Nov 4, 2013

"The files...They are about Mesh connectivity (Plankton required). The error occurs i…"

6 Nov 4, 2013

"Note:It doesn't only appear in branches ending with zero.Actually in later parts of…"

6 Nov 4, 2013

"I am not quite sure if I correctly understood what you want to do, but I think you s…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Nov 4, 2013 to Acting on each individual item of a set individually

5 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Hi Alexcan you post a picture of the script? or the file?It might be some issue with…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Nov 4, 2013 to Acting on each individual item of a set individually

5 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Hey,I don't know if you still need it, but I just plugged it together in Grasshopper…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Oct 29, 2013 to Matrix multiplication in VB

11 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Łukasz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service