Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Benjamin Felbrich's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I made a different mistake here:My problem was that in the second component I…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied May 18, 2017 to Does DA.GetData make a copy?

8 May 18, 2017
Reply by Benjamin Felbrich

"Okay so for custom classes my best bet would be Tom's suggestion to link and refer t…"

8 May 18, 2017

"Hello David,thanks a lot for the reply. And for custom classes I'd use GH_ObjectWrap…"

8 May 18, 2017

"Thanks a lot Tom!I see, that was my assumption. I was thinking about passing pointer…"

8 May 18, 2017

"Thanks a lot Giulio,I'll keep it in mind (also the part about opening a new thread)S…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Mar 24, 2014 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Oh sorry never mind,I just figured out, that it resizes an arbitrary Rhino Matrix if…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Mar 21, 2014 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017

"Hi Giulio,do you have a hint how to do this in C# in Visual Studio?I want to get the…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Mar 21, 2014 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017

"Hmm if the smoothness is not important to you, i would actually recommend you to try…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Mar 3, 2014 to Folded plane subdivided into equilateral triangles

21 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Neza Uran

"Hi Chris,in the video you referred to I am using three diifferent edge lengths. They…"

Benjamin Felbrich replied Mar 3, 2014 to Folded plane subdivided into equilateral triangles

21 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Neza Uran

"Hey C.Render,how exact do you want your solution to be??You could use Kangaroo: Make…"

21 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Neza Uran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service