Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marios Tsiliakos's Discussions (488)

Discussions Replied To (459) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I don't get this error. It also seems that the dictionary of the loft options de…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jun 30, 2017 to Data conversion failed from Curve to Loft Options

8 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Lukasz Domagala

"no problem, Btw, what I wanted to type above was area and not "are". The inclusion…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jun 5, 2017 to Trimming Pipe

7 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Robert D. Vochescu

"Hi Robert, well you cannot find it "automatically" since the index of the newly gene…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jun 5, 2017 to Trimming Pipe

7 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Robert D. Vochescu

"Hi, This is not the way DataTrees work, nor they are handled automatically in pytho…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied May 4, 2017 to help with rhinoscript!

1 May 4, 2017
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

"Hi, That's never gonna work with your file. I have a file somewhere that works with…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Apr 5, 2017 to Close small gaps

1 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

"Ok Ignore my previous reply. No need for a global bool. Please refer to the attach…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Mar 24, 2017 to DATA RECORDER (Enable record) - BOOLEAN INPUT

5 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by vineet_kamboj

"Adding a private boolean to document the last state of the recorder will do the tric…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Mar 24, 2017 to DATA RECORDER (Enable record) - BOOLEAN INPUT

5 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by vineet_kamboj

"Hi, use the attached C# snippet. "

5 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by vineet_kamboj

"Hi, merge the faces of the Brep, mesh and then find the volume centroid. There mig…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Mar 21, 2017 to Volume component cannot find the centroid of closed brep.

4 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Jaeman PARK

"Nice blurb :)"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Mar 21, 2017 to How to input and use point in GhPython directly?

27 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Adventus A.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service