Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

djordje's Discussions (2,106)

Discussions Replied To (1624) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the reply Scott. If I understood your reply correctly: users won't be…"

djordje replied Nov 11 to This forum will be moving on 11/22/2017

19 Nov 21
Reply by HEEN

"I second this.How will groups at discourse be organized? Ning groups have been one o…"

djordje replied Nov 9 to This forum will be moving on 11/22/2017

19 Nov 21
Reply by HEEN

"Very interesting Nik!!Thank you for developing it!!!"

djordje replied Oct 14 to ZBrush Is Now A Grasshopper Plugin

75 Nov 24
Reply by Jim

"Wow! This is amazing!!! Laurent, you are not allowed to create any new grasshopper d…"

djordje replied Mar 12 to fastest and easiest way to make the model

19 Mar 14
Reply by faya

"This would be the grasshopper component version of the previous python script.Glad i…"

djordje replied Mar 1 to Bake and Export multiples layers with geometry to dwg/dxf for GH directly

44 Mar 1
Reply by massimo78

"Try the RhinoPython script attached below."

djordje replied Mar 1 to Bake and Export multiples layers with geometry to dwg/dxf for GH directly

44 Mar 1
Reply by massimo78

"Are you exporting all geometry under particular layers, or do you still need to for…"

44 Mar 1
Reply by massimo78

"Okay. So when you do not delete anything, then component just gets stuck (loading fo…"

djordje replied Feb 28 to Bake and Export multiples layers with geometry to dwg/dxf for GH directly

44 Mar 1
Reply by massimo78

"Hi Massimo,I understand this may not be what you need, but can you at least try to d…"

djordje replied Feb 28 to Bake and Export multiples layers with geometry to dwg/dxf for GH directly

44 Mar 1
Reply by massimo78

"Hi Chapulin,I got used to Firefox so much that I can't switch to other one. I am usi…"

djordje replied Feb 21 to Unable to post a reply: getting "We're Sorry" error message

6 Feb 21
Reply by djordje

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service