Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

ibrahim çağrı uslu's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"No one has no ideas?"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Jan 25, 2016 to uneven scaling based on attractors about chain creation. (includes a bonus question of orientation)

5 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by mark zirinsky

"I may add additional info if required."

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Jan 25, 2016 to uneven scaling based on attractors about chain creation. (includes a bonus question of orientation)

5 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by mark zirinsky

"You know what, it works flawlessly! Thank you so much :) "

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Jan 10, 2016 to how to repeat orientation through a curve?

3 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Eftihis Efthimiou

"yes, these new built-in features are really time savers."

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 25, 2013 to Voronoi 3D

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

"you're welcome =) this is an alternative quick solution, using kangaroo's removedupl…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 25, 2013 to Cull all items from a list if they are contained in a second?

5 Apr 25, 2013

"my shift hours are over now, and i need to leave the office. tomorrow i'm gonna post…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 24, 2013 to Cull all items from a list if they are contained in a second?

5 Apr 25, 2013

"thank you, that really helped =)"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 24, 2013 to removing or shifting an element if it has a neighbour

2 Apr 24, 2013

"you want to cull all the list a if any of items happen to be exist in list b, or do…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 24, 2013 to Cull all items from a list if they are contained in a second?

5 Apr 25, 2013

"Just perfect! thank you so much! my mind was about to go blank and you saved my day…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 12, 2013 to Reverse effect while scaling with Attractors

4 Apr 12, 2013

"btw i used LunchBox's diamond panels, an info for the ones that might not have Lunch…"

ibrahim çağrı uslu replied Apr 12, 2013 to Reverse effect while scaling with Attractors

4 Apr 12, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service