Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nathaniel Musial's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carlo,  I wrote my components in C. From What I see Emgu CV says it can be used f…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Sep 16, 2017 to Post Process Kinect V1 CoordinatMapper Component

5 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Nathaniel Musial

"Hi Alexandra,  Thank you for your interest! To answer your questions, yes, the Colo…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Jun 4, 2016 to Post Process Kinect V1 CoordinatMapper Component

5 Sep 16, 2017

"Hi there I hope this response doesn't come too late. I've been playing around with t…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Jan 5, 2016 to Kinect + Firefly: Undefined Kinect

1 Jan 5, 2016

"Hello again I struggled with this a little bit. I took 3-4 steps that may or may not…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Oct 3, 2015 to Problem with WriteXL : solution exception

2 Oct 3, 2015

"Hello Giulio I was wondering if you could repost this link? This link navigates me t…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Oct 3, 2015 to How do I install a custom GHX component?

17 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Hello Elise, That's very interesting, I have a similar problem with a component I'm…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Sep 28, 2015 to Problem with WriteXL : solution exception

2 Oct 3, 2015

"Hi Aaron Sorry for the late response. What Kinect SDK do you have? I run SDK 1.8 wit…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Apr 18, 2015 to Importing Multiple Kinects Using Firefly

4 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Eliott S

"Hi Aaron Did you eventually get your x,y,z coordinates through firefly? I'm currentl…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Apr 4, 2015 to Importing Multiple Kinects Using Firefly

4 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Eliott S

"Thank you Andy! I had the same problem, but fixed the web cam problem with an androi…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Jan 2, 2015 to Firefly crashing Rhino

8 Jan 2, 2015

"Thank you Guilio! I deleted the assembly that was up in the Grasshopper slash screen…"

Nathaniel Musial replied Jul 10, 2014 to problem importing ghpythonlib

3 Jul 10, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service