Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Gotzman's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

" Hello, Tom! thanks for help!!))"

Gotzman replied Dec 25, 2016 to Replacing some of the elements of the list

2 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Gotzman

"Hello, Tom thanks for respondingUnfortunately perimeter clearly defined. It depend…"

Gotzman replied Nov 22, 2016 to Grasshopper building a patch with an error / again about the minimal surface

3 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Jacek! you please tell how to do this, using the node with lofts and patches?"

Gotzman replied Nov 4, 2016 to smoothing nodes

27 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Gotzman

"Thank you so much, Hyungsoo Kim! thank you very much !!!please can say that my file…"

Gotzman replied Oct 11, 2016 to Error in the simulation of wind on the mesh (a kangaroo)

2 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Gotzman

"Hello, Daniel ! thank you very much to check my definition and filled it, thanks r…"

Gotzman replied Oct 9, 2016 to Equalizing line segments are constructed between two curves (kangaroo)

2 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Gotzman

"Colleagues tell me please on the above mentioned subject like for grasshopper is no…"

Gotzman replied May 9, 2016 to Сast and sort a list of values to a smaller list

2 May 9, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Riccardo, Thank you for responding, infinitely grateful to you, it is very important…"

Gotzman replied Mar 1, 2016 to Definition of the most remote point in the group of the line

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

"Colleagues, please tell me on the issue articulated above. tell me how can I expand…"

Gotzman replied Feb 29, 2016 to Definition of the most remote point in the group of the line

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

"Daniel, it distances from the points lying on the red line to the green line minimu…"

Gotzman replied Feb 28, 2016 to Determining the maximum distance from the point lying on the line to another lin

6 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Gotzman

"Daniel, thank you very much for the answerI did as you wroteI understand that the tr…"

Gotzman replied Feb 24, 2016 to Determining the maximum distance from the point lying on the line to another lin

6 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Gotzman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service