Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andrea Polato's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"After one week of hard work, I learned a lot of new things about scripting in c#. I…"

Andrea Polato replied Dec 4, 2010 to subdividing in branches from list of points C#

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

"Thanks for sharing. Let's pimp our interface! Bye Andrea."

Andrea Polato replied Dec 1, 2010 to Changing Canvas & Grid Color / Disable Grid

21 Jul 2, 2019
Reply by mayar moeat

"Thanks. I understood the procedure for working with trees and branch. I didn't know…"

Andrea Polato replied Dec 1, 2010 to subdividing in branches from list of points C#

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

"I have to obtain the mean from a list of value inside a tree. I have all divided in…"

Andrea Polato replied Nov 30, 2010 to subdividing in branches from list of points C#

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

"I made it in one script! I'm so happy! I learned a lot of things from this little pa…"

Andrea Polato replied Nov 30, 2010 to subdividing in branches from list of points C#

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

"I'm a little depressed with scripting....but I want to get the result in c# scripted…"

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

"Thank you Giulio. I'm trying right now your code. Bye!"

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

"Ciao Giulio. Grazie per lo script! Mi sarà utilissimo, soprattutto quando avro' mol…"

Andrea Polato replied Sep 4, 2010 to subdivide external file data

4 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"I tried and this is what I get thank to these discussions: I get what I want. Th…"

Andrea Polato replied Sep 4, 2010 to subdivide external file data

4 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"I don't know if I understood totally your problem, but it seems that you need to pop…"

Andrea Polato replied Aug 31, 2010 to Help for panneling

3 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service