Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Pirouz Nourian's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I am wondering if you have managed to use the magic functionality of accord.net in "…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Aug 1, 2017 to Importing Accord.Net

4 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by César Roberto de Souza

"Hi Petras, thanks for your response. Actually, I realised I was mistaken about the .…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Aug 1, 2017 to Importing Accord.Net

4 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by César Roberto de Souza

"Hi Tom, thanks for the hint! Do you happen to know the version of .NET with which th…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Jul 28, 2017 to problem with importing a library (dll) written in .NET framework 4.5

3 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Hi Shynn, the network will be relatively big, consisted of about 1000 nodes. I can r…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Apr 3, 2017 to Shortest Walk Across Planar Surface

42 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Sharing everything as scripts is most preferable because of its maximum readability…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Feb 16, 2017 to Adding Input and Output parameters in C# code snippets

8 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Pirouz Nourian

"Hi David,  The complete story is that I want to share user component objects only as…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Feb 16, 2017 to Adding Input and Output parameters in C# code snippets

8 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Pirouz Nourian

"Yes, but there is still a problem; has to be run twice to get it to work. I'll write…"

8 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Pirouz Nourian

"Hi Panda,  Thanks a lot for this hint; however, after adding a parameter like this…"

8 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Pirouz Nourian

"Hi, I have a mesh solution attached. Note that a Mobius strip is inherently non-orie…"

Pirouz Nourian replied Jul 28, 2016 to Twisting curve / loft issue for Mobius Strip

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Max Alexander

"Thank you very much! it finally worked with "modify"! :)"

Pirouz Nourian replied Mar 17, 2015 to manipulating Rhino layer properties from C#/VB code

4 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Pirouz Nourian

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service