Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Homer Garcia Santana's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, This might be usefull.....   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUw9dr__Y2Y"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Dec 29, 2010 to projecting a pattern to a volume

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Homer Garcia Santana

"Dude, This is great, thanx. I was able to build the object . But the had major prob…"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Dec 27, 2010 to A solid waffle for laser cutting.

121 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by constantinos schinas

"Hello David, I did try out your settings but the faces still where appearing on Rhi…"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Oct 31, 2010 to Help. two joined curves still bake intenal surface when bake

3 Oct 31, 2010

"Hello David, Toppie.... I will try it out and come back to you with the result if…"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Oct 30, 2010 to Help. two joined curves still bake intenal surface when bake

3 Oct 31, 2010

"Hi Danny, It work, thanks, (I had to insert a Graft component because on my version…"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Oct 5, 2010 to Help, problem with Sweep along curve issue

11 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Chris Grieve

"Hello Chris, Grea it work....Thank you very much, It was exact what i wanted, the r…"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Oct 5, 2010 to Help, problem with Sweep along curve issue

11 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Chris Grieve

"Hi Danny, Thanks, but your option did not give me the same result as it did to you.…"

11 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Chris Grieve

"Hello, Thanks for your quick reaction, But the crashing continued on after installi…"

Homer Garcia Santana replied Nov 23, 2009 to CRASHDOWN (black screen, and weird noises)

2 Nov 23, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service