Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Michiel Spaapen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"this is a briliant idea, I have the loadShape function working at the moment. Great!…"

Michiel Spaapen replied Jun 2, 2017 to Grasshopper export mesh or object to python

11 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

"and I need to get all the syntax right, off course :D"

Michiel Spaapen replied Jun 2, 2017 to Grasshopper export mesh or object to python

11 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

"thank man! great to hear the basics! Sorry If I am asking redundant questions but ju…"

11 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

"I know, but because there are probably a million ways to do this in Processing I tho…"

11 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

"Could you point me at an example or something to follow in Processing for building u…"

11 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

"Could I stream the mesh attributes (faces, vertices) to a txt file and rebuild it in…"

11 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

"Hi Rafael, Thank you for answering the question. I understand now. However I bought…"

Michiel Spaapen replied Sep 10, 2015 to RhinoNest for Grasshopper 0.4

8 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Rafael del Molino

"Hi Rafael, We recently purchased a license for Rhinonest and it works great except f…"

Michiel Spaapen replied Sep 10, 2015 to RhinoNest for Grasshopper 0.4

8 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Rafael del Molino

""

Michiel Spaapen replied Sep 10, 2015 to Rhinonest grouped objects

2 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

"This doesn't work for me. I have the license and the plug-in is loaded. It works in…"

Michiel Spaapen replied Sep 10, 2015 to Error Message : 1. Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

6 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by MAY JUNE

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service