Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Alexander's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone?"

Alexander replied Mar 24, 2014 to Line up Panels?

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Alexander

"anyone?"

Alexander replied Sep 22, 2013 to How to equilateral trianglation a ellipsoid?or circle packing on an ellipsoid with a fixed radius?

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Alexander

"Anyone?"

Alexander replied Sep 3, 2013 to About generic list in iron python,how to convert a dynamic python list into generic list?

2 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"I'm sure I'm not the only one who want to know the answer....."

Alexander replied Aug 23, 2013 to About the hair field sway simulation

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Alexander

"Anyone to help?Please.."

Alexander replied Aug 22, 2013 to About the hair field sway simulation

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Alexander

"Thanks...can you show me the link of the "main Rhino newsgroup"...I googled it ,but…"

Alexander replied Sep 4, 2012 to my company have already buy Rhino4,but when installing Rhino5 beta,there is an error message,can anyone help me?

7 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Morten Norman Lund

"I really need to slove this problem.I and my workmates's Rhino 5 Evaluation version…"

Alexander replied Sep 2, 2012 to my company have already buy Rhino4,but when installing Rhino5 beta,there is an error message,can anyone help me?

7 Sep 4, 2012

"now my rhino 4 is installed as stand_alone node.and also the rhino 5.but when i try…"

Alexander replied Apr 20, 2012 to my company have already buy Rhino4,but when installing Rhino5 beta,there is an error message,can anyone help me?

7 Sep 4, 2012

"hello,anyone?"

Alexander replied Apr 13, 2012 to my company have already buy Rhino4,but when installing Rhino5 beta,there is an error message,can anyone help me?

7 Sep 4, 2012

"But I remember there is a ghx file named "findID" made by  Giulio Piacentino,only he…"

Alexander replied Dec 7, 2011 to How to get an object's guid in VB.Net ,just like how the Guid component work?

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service