Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

kyle steinfeld's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"A quick bug report: Params.ParameterNickNameChanged does not fire unless I hit retur…"

kyle steinfeld replied Dec 18, 2012 to GHA Developers: implementing variable parameters

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Mahmoud AbdelRahman

"Hi David, Thanks again for your birthday gift.  For anyone else hunting down a simil…"

kyle steinfeld replied Dec 12, 2012 to can the SolveInstance method register new input or output parameters?

10 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by kyle steinfeld

"Damn, y'all lazy! Attached are some quick conversions to AI and SVG. "

kyle steinfeld replied Dec 11, 2012 to Grasshopper Icons (vector source)

7 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by LorenzoP

"Yowza, thanks David! It's my birthday today, so I've only just started to dig into t…"

kyle steinfeld replied Dec 10, 2012 to can the SolveInstance method register new input or output parameters?

10 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by kyle steinfeld

"David, Ben, It seems I'm following Ben down the path of this bad idea, and just want…"

kyle steinfeld replied Dec 7, 2012 to can the SolveInstance method register new input or output parameters?

10 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by kyle steinfeld

"Got it... I think. It involved a bit of digging around in the Brep class, and some e…"

kyle steinfeld replied Aug 19, 2009 to VB.net trim boundary question

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by kyle steinfeld

"Thanks for the tip, Jan-Ruben, but I think that method is for determining if a point…"

kyle steinfeld replied Aug 19, 2009 to VB.net trim boundary question

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by kyle steinfeld

"Michael, Rajaa, No go for me, I seem to be having a casting problem and get the foll…"

kyle steinfeld replied Aug 18, 2009 to transfer custom objects and access them in another VB component

14 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by michael sprinzl

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service