Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jonas Blazinskas's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"But hey for some reason the genius comes in when you are sleep deprived, so instead…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 25, 2016 to Cull index and keep the list structure with placeholders?

5 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Jonas Blazinskas

"Sleep deprived so accidentally started new thread but ill post this here too of the…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 25, 2016 to Cull index and keep the list structure with placeholders?

5 Aug 25, 2016

"This is why I should stop trying to figure it out for hours and just ask, this was a…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 23, 2016 to Cull index and keep the list structure with placeholders?

5 Aug 25, 2016

"Yup forgot that you can edit more stuff by right clicking the inputs themselves only…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 20, 2016 to Literally too dumb to paste in the code to C#...

2 Aug 20, 2016

"Reviving the thread... I have been trying to use this solution but I don't really un…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 19, 2016 to Network of Curves

5 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

"Disabling bump preview worked. What does it even do?"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 16, 2016 to Grasshopper and rhino clipping plane

1 Aug 16, 2016

"Thank you very much!"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 15, 2016 to Perpendicular polyline connecting two points

3 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Ok thx god I don't need the branch structure anymore, simple rhino command split doe…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 13, 2016 to Multiple curve intersection between two branches?

1 Aug 13, 2016

"Clear up your MRU/recent file list if problem persist sorry for the inconvenience!  "

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 9, 2016 to Looking for a person with 16GB+ RAM computer to help me clean up my files.

9 Aug 9, 2016

"Something is just leaking memory it seems, I used to have this problem where even if…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Aug 9, 2016 to Looking for a person with 16GB+ RAM computer to help me clean up my files.

9 Aug 9, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service