Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Block Handling

Hi Everyone; Firstly thanks to everyone for always giving a hand, and to the great Mr Rutten for creating this wonderful tool. But, I'm…

Started by Nicolas

2 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by rick martin

Dealing with arrays/lists with the C# component in Grasshopper 3D

Hi there. New user of Grasshopper 3D here, and I am in need of some C# syntax help for coding in Grasshopper 3D. I have a script, for exa…

Started by Jacky Liang

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Mark Geven

How to read a portion of a text file line from left using C#

Hi,  I would like to reference a text file and read a small portion of all of the lines in the document to check whether it is equal to a…

Started by Kenneth Allan

10 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by Mark Geven

How to avoid 'Input parameter ... failed to collect data' for empty input curve parameters

I have a custom component that can work on either 2 or 3 lists of curves as inputs, each of which is set up as a separate input parameter.…

Started by Alex Baalham

3 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by Jasper Drumm

Problems of a quirky traveling salesman

Hello, I constructed the attached Python module to reproduce the traveling salesman algorithm. I did this in Rhino 5 64 and gh 9.0014. The…

Started by Robin Dripps

4 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by asyimut

adding a geometry to rhino viewport directly in C#

Hi   is there any way to add a geometry to rhino in c# code , without adding it to the an output variable of the script? I need something l…

Started by raminbp

6 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by 王仕兵

How can I get the id of any GH object?

Thanks very much!

Started by Hui Chen

10 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Eef van der Pas

Convert Nurbs Curve to Arcs

Hi to all,i'm trying to simplify and convert a nurbs curve to a series of arcs in order to be able to measure their radiusi found this func…

Started by Svetlin

13 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by 史云龙

Wire event

I'm worried because I have developed a widget that needs to read when a wire is plugged in, knowing the source and target, I thought this w…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

6 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Paul Poinet

extract pointCoordinates to python for analysis

dear all,  while trying to extract and compare x and y coordinates of sets of points (points of distinct curves, to see which ones differ o…

Started by LukacsPeter

5 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Nader Belal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service