Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intersecting a sphere with a surface vb.NET

After having a great time with the basic functions of Grasshopper, over the last few weeks I've been dipping in to VB scripting for more co…

Started by James Thomson

2 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by James Thomson

section plane through brep issue

I've spoken with David about an issue I am having and he says it's a bug - but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced it and maybe has a w…

Started by Gabriel

2 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Gabriel

Negative CP Weight

Hello, This issue was recently presented to me and I could not really find a way to resolve it. The person asking the question was making a…

Started by Luis Fraguada

5 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Usign my DLL in Grasshopper

Hi, I would like to use a DLL in Grasshopper. Is it possible? If yes, how I can do it? Thanks.

Started by Cristiano

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

problems with vb list

i have this problem with vb lists in grasshopper: -i introduce SPRINGS as input List(Of On3dPoint), -i declare REJILLA as input List(Of On…

Started by jorge duro

5 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Dieter Toews

complex numbers

has anybody worked already with complex numbers? and by the way is there anyway of creating new classes inside a vbnode? http://www.vb-help

Started by enrique soriano

3 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

Polyline over boundary

Hey everyone! I'm new to VB.NET and some rather annoying error is keeping me from moving forward with my work. Here's an example of what…

Started by Rui de Klerk

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Rui de Klerk

Parsing a tab delimited text file into a list of Doubles

Hello, I am trying to parse a tab delimited file into 3 numbers for each line, then average the 3, and then output a list of those averages…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

question about offsetting

I am finding that in a couple of places the offset curve function is creating problems - the offsets are exploding my curves and leaving me…

Started by Gabriel

0 Jun 16, 2009

reference annotation dots ?

Hi all, is it poosible to reference annotation dots (or text blocks) from rhino in grasshopper and to convert the text into numbers using t…

Started by HPN

2 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by HPN

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service