Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scripting space packing

Hello All, I am trying to combine GH and some VB.net code to achieve a parametric regular octahedral space filling as shown in picture 1.…

Started by Gandalf85

0 Dec 23, 2009

rhino 5wip sdk inside grasshopper

hi david downloaded the newRhino SDK 5.0 SDK WIP 2009-12-15 after reading through the commands i recognized some new commands is it in any…

Started by to]

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

type mismatch in parameter. array required.

hi, I'm relatively new to RhinoScript, and I'm stuck at this tiny script, that I can't seem to figure out why isn't working. It's probably…

Started by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

Rotating Breps in VB.net

Hi everyone, I am wondering how to select the origin point on which a Brep is rotated in VB.net? The Breps I have created are just boxes a…

Started by Axiom

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

What's next?

Hey all, I have recently gotten up to speed on grasshopper thanks to attending the ACADIA workshop in Chicago this year and I am hungry to…

Started by Stan Carroll

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Stan Carroll

What's next?

Hey all, I have recently gotten up to speed on grasshopper thanks to attending the ACADIA workshop in Chicago this year and I am hungry to…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Dec 12, 2009

ACos(1) = 0 or. ACos(1) = Nan

Hello I bumped into something funny while I was trying to run a little VB script. I don't know VB script to good so I don't know if there…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

4 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Script Delay

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to control the sequence of GH components being activated. In this example, I have a slider driving some in…

Started by kermin chok

7 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

SDK Changes in 0.6.0043

Hello David, Is there a general guide for the SDK changes from 0019 to 0043? For example Grasshopper.Plugin.GH_InstanceServer.ActiveDefini…

Started by Luis Fraguada

5 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by michael sprinzl

Mass Dispatch/mass branch creation

Hi everybody this is a problem that i have often come up against in some form or other... basically its to do with list management ...an e…

Started by louis gadd

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by louis gadd

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by