Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vb.net: closest point from a list of points with index in list

I have a list of points and a separate point. I want to find the index of the point in the list that is closest to my single point. Is the…

Started by Benjamin Golder

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Return rebuild time?

Is there a simple way to get the time it takes GH solver to rebuild a given solution? E.g For machine spec X GH with/without Preview on wil…

Started by Thomas Wingate

2 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Thomas Wingate

Patch Surface from Points

Hi guys, Did anyone manage to make a "patch" surface from points work on GH? I couldn't get the "surface from points" component to work...…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

using directive in c# source

Hi, The using directive block in the script direction is not editable. This makes it difficult to work with other namespaces that are not i…

Started by Flora Dilys Salim

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

RHP Import as Referenced Assemblies

I wonder if this is a planned feature, or if it is possible at all, but I see the bridging of a vast gap if it were possible to use RHP fil…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

10 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

extract triangular meshes according to a certain flatness

Hi guys, I would like to write a script in which I can extract triangular meshes from a mesh according to a certain flatness in relation t…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

desperate for directions and suggestions

Hi there Can someone suggest me a good VB resources for a person like me who's never had any experience in programming before . I have rea…

Started by punkhead

3 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by punkhead

Read several files with streamreader

I know it isn´t really a GH question but I couldn´t find the answer out there and I´m in a little pinch. I´d like to read several files wit…

Started by Miguel Vidal

7 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Miguel Vidal

Lofting two curves

hi guys merry xmas and happy ny i searched the forum for people who already asked this question but found nothing so i guess im the only du…

Started by Robert Thompson

2 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Robert Thompson

vb or C++?

i was wondering what will be "better" to start learning vb.net or c++, for using with grasshopper. i think there is more people with vb, al…

Started by javier zaratiegui

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by javier zaratiegui

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service