Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

odd behavior with AreaMassProperties

i have a scripting component that creates a surface then i use AreaMasProperties to get the area of the surface. the problem is the time it…

Started by robert cervellione

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

how to set a data tree

in my VS project i have a data tree: Grasshopper.DataTree<On3dPoint> op = new Grasshopper.DataTree<On3dPoint>(); when i try t…

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by robert cervellione

Grasshopper Boxes give me VB Rendering module error

Hi, I have 23800 boxes in my project that were made in Grasshopper - ' Center Box'. They worked fine and baked fine too, till I wanted to m…

Started by Hyo Hwang

0 Apr 4, 2010

Custom Components

Hi (David)If one wants to try and fiddle with making custom components in Visual Studio C#, do you have any template projects for setting t…

Started by Jes Tonsgaard

21 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

neighbourhood clustering graph, marking pts in an array as we pass through them

having not touched vb in a while i am having trouble remembering how you might do the following: trying to translate a java thing i did in…

Started by Gabriel

9 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by moritz heimrath

UDP Receiver component.

Hello, I was using many UDP Receiver components and all of them was working well. from LAN : http://www.livearchitecture.net/archives/4096

Started by sinanman

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by sinanman

Curve - Plane Intersection

Hi, Does anyone know of a rhino function that can be used within VB.net to do a curve - plane intersection? Thanks. Kermin

Started by kermin chok

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Calculation Completion Event

Hi David, A quick query on an aspect I've been thinking about. I'm trialling integrating the structural analysis model generation tools I'…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

11 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

New Code Tag colors and formatting for Messages and Blogs

I updated the formatting code in this forum. If you wrap the codeblocks in the CODE style the code should standout. You can use spaces for…

Started by Scott Davidson

0 Mar 30, 2010

double point array

in grasshopper/rhino what is the best way to create a double array of points. is it   On3dPoint[][] or ArrayOn3dPoint[], maybe something el…

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by robert cervellione

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by