Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Point List

Hi, I have a Polyline (crazy one) that I Divided to points, Now I want to write a VB script, But for my script I need to give each point a…

Started by ome

10 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by ome

cellular automata sorting

i finally solved all my problems. the code runs perfect. sorts the cellular automata points. as input you need a list of 3d CA grid-points.…

Started by yougop

2 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by yougop

evolutionary algorithm ??

Hi guys, I found this article on the news today and got quite inspired although i have no idea what an evolutionary algorithm is: http://ww…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

7 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Newb Question

Id like to think im pretty clued up with VB.NET having worked wirh several .NET API's including CATIA. However, Rhino is stumping me right…

Started by Steve Lewis

2 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Steve Lewis

Array of Arrays of points

I have a script that takes a collection of points and then one by one calls a recursive subroutine. For each point the subroutine produces…

Started by jon kontuly

9 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by jon kontuly

Intersection of two circles

Hi. I need to find the interection of two co-planar circles. I looked thru onutil.ON_Intersect to no avail, and now I'm trying rhutil.Rhino…

Started by Chris Wilkins

5 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Wilkins

List loop while returning an associated value

Hey there,   I'm working on splitting up a surface and then assigning surfaces to groups depending on their areas. In my case I have a list…

Started by David Lister

5 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Lister

Geometry array and sorting

Hi All, Im trying to write a VB.net component which would get as input some geometry, evaluate its centroid and then create copies of this…

Started by Gandalf85

8 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by sinanman

Problems with a script - Please help

Hy all... I know this is not a rhino script forum, but I need help...It is my first time I tried to use a script. I downloaded the RenderNa…

Started by urh vidmar

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by urh vidmar

Question RE: Continuous Redraw Involving -- grasshopper+arduino+firefly+VBscript+continuous redraw engine

Hello, I am still pretty new to grasshopper and very new to scripting.  I have a wall skin ghx that is supposed to respond to body temperat…

Started by Joe Manganelli

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joe Manganelli

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service